Kuringai Civil Engineering have been carrying out a range of civil works across NSW for the past 25 years.
we are able to complete jobs of all sizes and scopes.
Experts in all soil stabilisation i.e retaining walls, rock anchors, shotcreting and civil works.
We specialise in difficult site access.
Our wide range of experiences within this field is backed by geotech, civil and structural engineers as well as our experienced and professional field staff.
We are committed to a reliable and prompt service.
For all enquiries, call us on 1300 449 814
What We've Achieved
- Kuringai Civil is highly versatile and can seamlessly adapt to whatever scope of works may be required. Some of our recent achievements include:
- Remedial works to an entire block of units in Erskinville, where underpinning was required.
- Extensive concrete carpark works at Parramatta, built ahead of schedule and on budget.
- 250 rock anchors in St Ives during bulk excavation for major apartment block constructions.
- Waterfront retaining works at Neutral Bay complete with piering, capping beams, shotcreting walls, rock anchors, masonry walls and associated concrete works.
- Alternations and editions including a new carpark on the waterfront at the CYC Yacht Club, Rushcutters Bay.
- Demolition of the marina and construction of two new swimming pools on the waterfront at Drummoyne, Sydney.